University of Gdansk
The University of Gdansk is a public university was founded on 20 March 1970. University offers wide range of courses in the field of Oceanography, Quantum Physics, Pedagogy, Psychology, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Law and Economics in Polish and English language. All the subjects which lead to make the qualifications much more suitable with the job market. Gdansk university is one of the largest universities in norther Poland or Pomerania region.
Master's in International Business address different issues of international finance, marketing and trade, logistics, globalisation and intercultural approaches to international business. Students are encouraged to prepare their MA thesis in accordance with their particular interests. The tuition methods in Master Degree Programmes include traditional lectures both by outstanding University professors and company practitioners, seminars, case study analysis, buzz groups and individual supervision for students’ thesis. The full-time programmes give students the latest theoretical knowledge of contemporary business environment. The Faculty of Economics offers more than 200 opportunities to go to universities in 25 different countries each year.
Choosing the International Business specialization you have the opportunity to:
- study in the international environment;
- acquiring knowledge and skills necessary in professional work on the analysis of international economic and social phenomena, taking into account cultural differences;
- attending classes carried out in cooperation with business practitioners;
- studying within the ERASMUS + program, which is used by nearly 200 students of our faculty every year;
- going to study in one of many countries in the world with which the faculty has signed a bilateral agreement, e.g. USA, China, Japan, South Corea, Russia, Ukraine;
- obtaining an international certificate in the Refinitiv computer lab (formerly Thomson Reuters Data Suite);
- demonstrate activity for the academic community in numerous student organizations, scientific circles, AIESEC;
- attend classes in modern auditoriums, teaching rooms and computer laboratories;
- using databases and global publications, student zones, public computer stations, free Wi-Fi and an E-student system in which you can handle almost all student matters;
- learning using specialized computer programs used in various industries, e.g. SAP - logistics, OSTC laboratory - finances, Statistica and SPSS - statistical data analysis;
- free use of Microsoft and IBM programs;
- obtain a double degree at the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria Campus in Steyr.